عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #87
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية أمير سدير

تم شكره :  شكر 164 فى 141 موضوع
أمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura about

رد: عضو في المنتدى اهتدى على يدية خلق كثير !!

مقال [ كتاب من عند الله] باللغة الإنجليزية

ًWhat if it was from other than Allah?
Then do they not reflect upon the Qu'ran? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction. [An-Nisa' 82].

Among the evidences of Muhammad's Prophethood
So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. [Al-Baqarah 79]

They know it is from Allah
And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah [i.e., the Torah] behind their backs if they did not know [what it contained]. [Al-Baqarah 101]

And when there came to them a Book [i.e., the Qur'an] from Allah confirming that which was with them – although before they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieved – but [then] when there came to them that which they recognized, they disbelieved in it; so the curse of Allah will be upon the disbelievers.

How wretched is that for which they sold themselves – that they would disbelieve in what Allah has revealed through [their] outrage that Allah would send down His favor upon whom He wills from among His servants. So they returned having [earned] wrath upon wrath. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment.

And when it is said to them, "Believe in what Allah has revealed," they say, "We believe [only] in what was revealed to us." And they disbelieve in what came after it, while it is the truth confirming that which is with them. Say, "Then why did you kill the prophets of Allah before, if you are [indeed] believers?"

And Moses had certainly brought you clear proofs. Then you took the calf [in worship] after that, while you were wrongdoers. [Al-Baqarah 89-92]

They alter it with their tongues to make you think its from Allah
And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah. And they speak untruth about Allah while they know. [Al-Imran 78]

If it's not a guidance then bring the alternative
And the companions of the Elevations will call to men [within Hell] whom they recognize by their mark, saying, "Of no avail to you was your gathering() and [the fact] that you were arrogant "
[Allah will say], "Are these() the ones whom you [inhabitants of Hell] swore that Allah would never offer them mercy? Enter Paradise, [O People of Elevations]. No fear will there be concerning you, nor will you grieve."
And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers." [Al-Qasas 48-50]

Say, "Have you considered: if it [i.e., the Qu'ran] is from Allah and you disbelieved in it, who would be more astray than one who is in extreme dissension?"
We will show them our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.() But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing. [Fussilat 52-54]

Say, "Have you considered: if it [i.e., the Qur'an] was from Allah, and you disbelieved in it while a witness from the Children of Israel has testified to something similar() and believed while you were arrogant…?"() Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people. [Al-Jathiya 10]

They know the truth yet they hide it
146. Those to whom We gave the Scripture know him [i.e., Prophet Muhammad ()] as they know their own sons. But indeed, a party of them conceal the truth while they know [it].
147. The truth is from your Lord, so never be among the doubters. [Al-Baqarah]

20. Those to whom We have given the Scripture recognize it as they recognize their [own] sons. Those who will lose themselves [in the Hereafter] do not believe.
21. And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed. [Anaam]

114. [Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.
115. And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
116. And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.()
117. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided. [Anaam]

التوقيع
أمير سدير غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس