عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #89
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية أمير سدير

تم شكره :  شكر 164 فى 141 موضوع
أمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura about

رد: عضو في المنتدى اهتدى على يدية خلق كثير !!

مقال [ معجزات القرآن] باللغة الإنجليزية

Miracles prove that the Quran is true
53. We will show them our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.() But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
54. Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing. [Fussilat 53-54]

190. Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding—
191. Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the fire.
192. Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire – You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers.
193. Our Lord, indeed we have heard a caller [i.e., Prophet Muhammad ()] calling to faith, [saying], 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause
us to die with the righteous.
194. Our Lord, and grant us what You promised us through Your messengers and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, You do not fail in [Your] promise."
195. And their Lord responded to them, "Never will I allow to be lost the work of [any] worker among you, whether male or female; you are of one another. So those who emigrated or were evicted from their homes or were harmed in My cause or fought or were killed – I will surely remove from them their misdeeds, and I will surely admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow as reward from Allah, and Allah has with Him the best reward."
196. Be not deceived by the [uninhibited] movement of the disbelievers throughout the land.
197. [It is but] a small enjoyment; then their [final] refuge is Hell, and wretched is the resting place.
198. But those who feared their Lord will have gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein, as hospitality from Allah. And that which is with Allah is best for the righteous. [Al-'Imran 190-198]

Miracles about universe
33. And a sign for them is the dead earth. We have brought it to life and brought forth from it grain, and from it they eat.

34. And We placed therein gardens of palm trees and grapevines and caused to burst forth therefrom some springs –

35. That they may eat of His fruit.() And their hands have not produced it,() so will they not be grateful?

36. Exalted is He who created all pairs() – from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know.

37. And a sign for them is the night. We remove() from it [the light of] day, so they are [left] in darkness.

38. And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

39. And the moon – We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk.

40. It is not allowable [i.e., possible] for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.

41. And a sign for them is that We carried their forefathers() in a laden ship.

42. And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride.

43. And if We should will, We could drown them; then no one responding to a cry would there be for them, nor would they be saved

44. Except as a mercy from Us and provision for a time. [Ya Seen 33-44]

The creation of the heavens and earth
9. Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."
10. And He placed on it [i.e., the earth] firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction() – for [the information] of those who ask.

11. Then He directed Himself() to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being],() willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly"
12. And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired [i.e., made known] in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps [i.e., stars, for beauty] and as protection.() That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing. [Fussilat 9-12]

Separating the heavens and the earth
1. Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

2. And We placed within the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with them, and We made therein [mountains] passes [as] roads that they might be guided.

3. And We made the sky a protected ceiling, but they, from its signs,() are turned away.

4. And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming. [Al-Anbiya' 30-33]

Descending the water
2. Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.

3. Allah alternates the night and the day. Indeed in that is a lesson for those who have vision.

4. Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (An-Nur 43-45)

The higher an object the lesser its density
125. So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide() - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe. [Al-An'am 125]

The formation of the sun and the moon
38. And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

39. And the moon – We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk.

40. It is not allowable [i.e., possible] for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming. [Ya Seen 38-40]

The splitting of the heaven
33. O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah].
34. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
35. There will be sent upon you a flame of fire and smoke,() and you will not defend yourselves.
36. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
37. And when the heaven is split open and becomes rose-colored like oil() –
38. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? –
39. Then on that day none will be asked about his sin among men or jinn.()
40. So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? [Ar-Rahman 33-40]

Creating the heavens and the earth is greater than creating humans
57. The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know. [Ghafir 57]

27. Are you a more difficult creation or is the heaven? He [i.e., Allah] constructed it.
28. He raised its ceiling and proportioned it.
29. And He darkened its night and extracted its brightness.()
30. And after that He spread the earth.
31. He extracted from it its water and its pasture,
32. And the mountains He set firmly
33. As enjoyment [i.e., provision] for you and your grazing livestock. [An-Nazi'at 27-33]

The barrier between the two seas
61. Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a deity with Allah? [No], but most of them do not know. [An-Naml 61]

20. Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses. [Ar-Rahman 20]

1. And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas [i.e., bodies of water], one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition. [Al-Furqan 53]

The levels of the earth
Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?
And We placed within the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with them, and We made therein [mountains] passes [as] roads that they might be guided.
And We made the sky a protected ceiling, but they, from its signs,() are turned away.
And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.
And We did not grant to any man before you eternity [on earth]; so if you die—would they be eternal?
Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned. [Al-Anbiya' 30-35]

Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.
Allah alternates the night and the day. Indeed in that is a lesson for those who have vision.

Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. [An-Nur 43-45]

28. Your creation and your resurrection will not be but as that of a single soul.() Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.

29. Do you not see [i.e., know] that Allah causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term, and that Allah, with whatever you do, is Acquainted?

30. That is because Allah is the Truth, and that what they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the most High, the Grand.
31. Do you not see that ships sail through the sea by the favor of Allah that He may show you of His signs?. Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful. [Luqman 28-30]

17. [He is] Lord of the two sunrises and Lord of the two sunsets. [Ar-Rahman 17]

The rounded shape of the earth
5. He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver. [Az-Zumar 5]

30. And after that He spread the earth.
31. He extracted from it its water and its pasture,
32. And the mountains He set firmly
33. As enjoyment [i.e., provision] for you and your grazing livestock. [An-Nazi'at 30-33]

41. Have they not seen that We set upon the land, reducing it from its borders?() And Allah decides; there is no adjuster of His decision. And He is swift in account. [Ar-Ra'd 41]

6. Have We not made the earth a resting place?
7. And the mountains as stakes?()
8. And We created you in pairs
9. And made your sleep [a means for] rest
10. And made the night as clothing()
11. And made the day for livelihood
12. And constructed above you seven strong [heavens]
13. And made [therein] a burning lamp
14. And sent down, from the rain clouds, pouring water
15. That We may bring forth thereby grain and vegetation
16. And gardens of entwined growth.
17. Indeed, the Day of Judgment is an appointed time – [An-Naba' 6-17]

The fertility of the soil
2. It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject() the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord be certain.

3. And it is He who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers; and from all of the fruits He made two mates; He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

4. And within the land are neighboring plots and gardens of grapevines and crops and palm trees, [growing] several from a root or otherwise,() watered with one water, but We make some of them exceed others in [quality of] fruit. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason. [Ar-Ra'd 2-4]

17. He sends down from the sky, rain, and valleys flow according to their capacity, and the torrent carries a rising foam. And from that [ore] which they heat in the fire, desiring adornments and utensils, is a foam like it. Thus Allah presents [the example of] truth and falsehood. As for the foam, it vanishes, [being] cast off; but as for that which benefits the people, it remains on the earth. Thus does Allah present examples. [Ar-Ra'd 17]

The descending of the iron to the earth
25. We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And We sent down [i.e., created] iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might. [Al-Hadeed 25]

The lightening and the thunder
12. It is He who shows you lightening, [causing] fear and aspiration, and generates the heavy clouds.

13. And the thunder exalts [Allah] with praise of Him – and the angels [as well] from fear of Him – and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah; and He is severe in assault.

14. To Him [alone] is the supplication of truth. And those they call upon besides Him do not respond to them with a thing, except as one who stretches his hands toward water [from afar, calling it] to reach his mouth, but it will not reach it [thus].() And the supplication of the disbelievers is not but in error [i.e., futility]. [Ar-Ra'd 12-14]

The extending of the shadow
Have you not considered your Lord—how He extends the shadow, and if He willed, He could have made it stationary? Then We made the sun for it an indication.()
Then We hold it in hand for a brief grasp.()
And it is He who has made the night for you as clothing() and sleep [a means for] rest and has made the day a resurrection.()
And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy [i.e., rainfall], and We send down from the sky pure water
That We may bring to life thereby a dead land and give it as drink to those We created of numerous livestock and men.
And We have certainly distributed it among them that they might be reminded,() but most of the people refuse except disbelief.
And if We had willed, We could have sent into every city a warner.()
So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with it [i.e., the Qur'an] a great striving.

And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas [i.e., bodies of water], one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.

And it is He who has created from water [i.e., semen] a human being and made him [a relative by] lineage and marriage. And ever is your Lord competent [concerning creation].

But they worship rather than Allah that which does not benefit them or harm them, and the disbeliever is ever, against his Lord, an assistant [to Satan].

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment—only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way."

And rely upon the Ever-Living who does not die, and exalt [Allah] with His praise. And sufficient is He to be, with the sins of His servants, Acquainted—

He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne() —the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed [i.e., the Prophet ()]. [Al-Furqan 45-59]

The internal and the external waves
But the disbelievers –their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.

Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, over which are clouds—darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he for whom Allah has not granted light –for him there is no light.

Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do.

And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and to Allah is the destination. [An-Nur 39-42]

The reason of creating the stars
97. And it is He who has placed for you the stars that you may be guided by them through the darknesses of the land and sea. We have detailed the signs for a people who know.

98. And it is He who has produced you from one soul and [gave you] a place of dwelling and of storage. We have detailed the signs for a people who understand.

99. And it is He who sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby the growth of all things. We produce from it greenery from which We produce grains arranged in layers. And from the palm trees - from its emerging fruit are clusters hanging low. And [We produce] gardens of grapevines and olives and pomegranates, similar yet varied. Look at [each of] its fruit when it yields and [at] its ripening. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe. [Al-An'am 97-99]

The creation of mankind
And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.

Then We placed him as a sperm-drop() in a firm lodging [i.e., in the womb].

Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.()

Then indeed, after that you are to die.

Then indeed you, on the Day of Resurrection, will be resurrected.

And We have created above you seven layered heavens, and never have We been of [Our] creation unaware.

And We have sent down rain from the sky in a measured amount and settled it in the earth. And indeed, We are Able to take it away.

And We brought forth for you thereby gardens of palm trees and grapevines in which for you are abundant fruits and from which you eat.

And [We brought forth] a tree issuing from Mount Sinai which produces oil and food [i.e., olives] for those who eat.

And indeed, for you in livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from that which is in their bellies, and for you in them are numerous benefits, and from them you eat.

And upon them and on ships you are carried. [Al-Mu'minun 12-22]

The stages of forming the universe
O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed() —that We may show you.() And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then [We developed you] that you may reach your [time of] maturity. And among you is he who is taken in [early] death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit [old] age so that he knows, after [once having] knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows [something] of every beautiful kind.

That is because Allah is the Truth and because He gives life to the dead and because He is over all things competent

And [that they may know] that the Hour is coming—no doubt about it—and that Allah will resurrect those in the graves. [Al-Hajj 5-7]

Let man think from what he was created
So let man observe from what he was created.
He was created from a fluid, ejected,
Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.
Indeed, He [i.e., Allah], to return him [to life], is Able.
The Day when secrets will be put on trial,()
Then he [i.e., man] will have no power or any helper. [At-Tariq 5-10]

The three walls of the womb
He created you from one soul. Then He made from it its mate, and He produced for you from the grazing livestock eight mates.() He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses.() That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs dominion. There is no deity except Him, so how are you averted?

If you disbelieve – indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves [i.e., likes] it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts. [Az-Zumar 6-7]

Allah created human-being from weakness
And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her]in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the final] destination.
But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge,() do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what they used to do. [Luqman 14-15]

54. Allah is the one who created you from weakness, then made after weakness strength, then made after strength weakness and white hair. He creates what He wills, and He is the Knowing, the Competent. [Ar-Rum 54]

The prohibition of the dead and the pig
He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Al-Baqarah 173]

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah, and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a headlong fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin-then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Al-Maidah 3]

The prohibition of the intoxication
They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit." And they ask you what they should spend. Say, "The excess [beyond needs]." Thus Allah makes clear to you the verses [of revelation] that you might give thought

To this world and Hereafter. And they ask you about orphans. Say, "Improvement for them is best. And if you associate with them – they are your brothers. And Allah knows the corrupter from the amender. And if Allah had willed, He could have put you in difficulty. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. [Al-Baqarah 219-220]

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.

Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?

And obey Allah and obey the Messenger and beware. And if you turn away – then know that upon Our Messenger is only [the responsibility for] clear notification. [Al-Maidah 90-92]

Prevention than cure
And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse.() Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way. [Al-Isra' 32]

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.

Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?

And obey Allah and obey the Messenger and beware. And if you turn away – then know that upon Our Messenger is only [the responsibility for] clear notification. [Al-Maidah 90-92]

And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from women during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves."

Your women are a place of cultivation [ i.e., sowing of seed] for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers. [Al-Baqarah 222-223]

التوقيع
أمير سدير غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس