عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-01-2007, 01:11 PM   #86
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية أمير سدير

تم شكره :  شكر 164 فى 141 موضوع
أمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura about

رد: عضو في المنتدى اهتدى على يدية خلق كثير !!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
هذا المقال بعنوان ( هذا القرآن ) وهو نبذة تعريفية عن القرآن باللغة الإنجليزية يمكنك نقله إلى أي من المنتديات الإنجليزية أو الاستفادة من فقراته بالمشاركة في برامج المحادثات المباشرة

----------------------------------------

The opening chapter of the Quran is a sign of It's truthfulness
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds –
The Entirely Merciful, The Especially Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
Guide us to the straight path –
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray [Al-Fatihah 1-7].

The Quran is a Guidance & Criterion
Indeed, this Qur'an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward.
And that those who do not believe in the Hereafter – We have prepared for them a painful punishment. [Al-Israa 9-10]

It is a Guidance and Clarification of the disputes of the prior nations
Indeed, this Qur'an relates to the Children of Israel most of that over which they disagree.
And indeed, it is guidance and mercy for the believers.
Indeed, your Lord will judge between them by His [wise] judgement. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
So rely upon Allah; indeed, you are upon the clear truth. [An-Naml 76-78]

It is a proof and light
O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light.
So those who believe in Allah and hold fast to Him- He will admit them to mercy from Himself and bounty and guide them to Himself on a straight path. [An-Nisaa174-175].

Then do they not reflect upon the Qu'ran? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction. [An-Nisaa 82]

Had it been from other than Allah it would've been contradictory
If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and breaking down from fear of Allah. And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought. [Al-Hashr 21]

It is From Allah even though they deny it
Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, "Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whoever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]."
Those to whom We have given the Scripture recognize it as they recognize their [own] sons. Those who will lose themselves [in the Hereafter] do not believe.
And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Indeed, the wrongdoers will not succeed. [Al-An'am 19-21]

The Quran Challenges
And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down [i.e., the Qur'an] upon Our Servant [i.e., Prophet Muhammad ()], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses [i.e., supporters] other than Allah, if you should be truthful.
But if you do not – and you will never be able to – then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers. [Al-Baqarah 23-24]

Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants." [Al-Israa 88]

And it was not [possible] for this Qu'rân to be produced by other that Allah, but [it is] a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of the [former] Scripture, about which there is no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds.
Or do they say [about the Prophet ()], "He invented it?" Say, "Then bring forth a sûrah like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah, if you should be truthful."[Yunus 37-38]

What came from Allah should never contradict
Then do they not reflect upon the Qu'ran? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction. [An-Nisaa 82]

Allah has sent down the best statement: a consistent Book wherein is reiteration. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance [i.e., mention] of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray – for him there is no guide.[Az-Zumar 23]

It is a Light & Spirit
And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command [i.e., the Qu'ran]. You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path-[Ash-Shura 52]

By the Quran the hearts live
122. And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing. [Al-An'am 122]

you who have believed, fear Allah and believe in His Messenger; He will [then] give you a double portion of His mercy and make for you a light by which you will walk and forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Al-Hadeed 28]

It's light of guidance nourishes the heart
O people of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book [i.e., the Qur'an].
By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path. [Al-Ma'idah 15-16].

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. [At-Tawbah 32]

O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.
Say, "In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy in that let them rejoice, it is better than what they accumulate." [Yunus 57-58]

It guides and cures the heart
And if We had made it a foreign [i.e., non-Arabic] Qu'ran, they would have said, ""Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab [messenger]?" Say, "It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure." And those who do not believe – in their ears is deafness, and it is upon them blindness. Those are being called from a distant place. [Fussilat 44]

Groups of Christians believe in it
You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priest and monks and because they are not arrogant.

And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

And why should we not believe in Allah and what has come to us of the truth? And we aspire that our Lord will admit us [to Paradise] with the righteous people."

So Allah rewarded them for what they said with gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. And that is the reward of doers of good.

But those who disbelieved and denied Our signs – they are the companions of Hellfire. [Al-Maidah 82-86]

The Jinns testify that it is from Allah
And those who disbelieved will [then] say, "Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and men [so] we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."
Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah" and then remained on a right course – the angels will descend upon them [saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised.
We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]
As hospitality from [He who is] Forgiving and Merciful."
And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend. [Fussilat 29-34]

التوقيع
أمير سدير غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس