عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-01-2007, 01:14 PM   #88
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية أمير سدير

تم شكره :  شكر 164 فى 141 موضوع
أمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura about

رد: عضو في المنتدى اهتدى على يدية خلق كثير !!

مقال [ آيات عظيمة] باللغة الإنجليزية

Among the greatest positions at the day of judgement
And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. And the Day the Hour appears – that Day the falsifiers will lose.

And you will see every nation kneeling [from fear]. Every nation will be called to its record [and told], "Today you will be recompensed for what you used to do.

This, Our record, speaks about you in truth. Indeed, We were having transcribed whatever you used to do."

So as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, their Lord will admit them into His mercy. That is what is the clear attainment.

But as for those who disbelieved,[it will be said], "Were not Our verses recited to you, but you were arrogant and became a people of criminals?

And when it was said, 'Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth and the Hour [is coming]- no doubt about it,' you said,' We know not what is the Hour. We assume only assumption, and we are not convinced.' "

And the evil consequences of what they did will appear to them, and they will be enveloped by what they used to ridicule.

And it will be said, "Today We will forget you as you forgot the meeting of this Day of yours, and your refuge is the Fire, and for you there are no helpers.

That is because you took the verses of Allah in ridicule, and worldly life deluded you." So that Day they will not be removed from it, nor will they be asked to appease [Allah].

Then, to Allah belongs [all] praise – Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, Lord of the worlds.

And to Him belongs [all] grandeur within the heavens and the earth, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. [Al-Jathiyah 27-37]

Can those words be produced by a man
And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that is [written] in a clear record.

And it is He who takes your souls by night and knows what you have committed by day. Then He revives you therein [i.e., by day] that a specified term may be fulfilled. Then to Him will be your return; then He well inform you about what you used to do.

And He is the subjugator over His servants, and He sends over you guardian-angels until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers [i.e., angels of death] take him, and they do not fail [in their duties].

Then they [i.e., His servants] are returned to Allah, their true Lord. Unquestionably, His is the judgement, and He is the swiftest of accountants.

Say, "Who rescues you from the darknesses of the land and sea [when] you call upon Him imploring [aloud] and privately, 'If He should save us from this [crisis], we will surely be among the thankful."

Say, "It is Allah who saves you from it and from every distress; then you [still] associate others with Him."

Say, "He is the [one] Able to send upon you affliction from above you or from beneath your feet or to confuse you [so you become] sects and make you taste the violence of one another." Look how We diversify the signs that they might understand. [Al-An'am 59-65]

A devine call to return to Allah
And those who, if they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins – and who can forgive sins except Allah? – and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.

Those – their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.

Similar situations [as yours] have passed on before you, so proceed throughout the earth and observe how was the end of those who denied.

This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah.
So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.
If a wound should touch you – there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs – and Allah does not like the wrongdoers.
And that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the disbelievers.
Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while Allah has not yet made evident those of you who fight in His cause and made evident those who are steadfast?
And you had certainly wished for death [i.e., martyrdom] before you met it, and you have [now] seen it [before you] while you were looking on.
Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful. [Al-Imran 135-144]

Desperation is a devil's trap while repentance is a delight
53. Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins.() Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.

And follow the best of what was reveled to you from your Lord [i.e., the Qur'an] before the punishment comes upon you suddenly while you do not perceive,

Lest a soul should say,() "Oh [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers."

Or [lest] it say, "If only Allah had guided me, I would have been among the righteous."

Or [lest] it say when it sees the punishment, "If only I had another turn() so I could be among the doers of good."

But yes, there had come to you My verses, but you denied them and were arrogant, and you were among the disbelievers.

And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about Allah [with] their faces blackened. Is there not in Hell a residence for the arrogant?

And Allah will save those who feared Him by their attainment;() no evil will touch them, nor will they grieve.

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is, over all things, Disposers of affairs.

To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. And they who disbelieve in the verses of Allah – it is those who are the losers. [Az-Zumar 53-63]

Those verses must be from Allah
Allah begins creation; and He will repeat it; then to Him you will be returned.

And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will be in despair.

And there will not be for them among their [alleged] partners any intercessors, and they will [then] be disbelievers in their partners.

And the Day the Hour appears—that Day they will become separated.

And as for those who had believed and done righteous deeds, they will be in garden [of Paradise], delighted.

But as for those who disbelieved and denied Our verses and the meeting of the Hereafter, those will be brought into the punishment [to remain].

So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.

And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.

He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out.()

And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you are human beings dispersing [throughout the earth].

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.

And of His signs is your sleep by night and day and your seeking of His bounty. Indeed in that are signs for a people who listen.

And of His signs is [that] He shows you the lightening [causing] fear and aspiration, and He sends down rain from the sky by which He brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that are signs for a people who use reason.

And of His signs is that the heaven and earth stand [i.e., remain] by His command. Then when He calls you with a [single] call from the earth, immediately you will come forth.

And to Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and earth. All are to Him devoutly obedient.

And it is He who begins creation; then He repeats it, and that is [even] easier for Him. To Him belongs the highest description [i.e., attribute] in the heavens and earth. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. [Ar-Rum 11-27]

And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him.

And your Lord knows what their breast conceal and what they declare.

And He is Allah; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned. [Al-Qasas 68-70]

Among Allah's words to Ibrahim
And [We sent] Abraham, when he said to his people, "Worship Allah and fear Him. That is best for you, if you should know.

You only worship, besides Allah, idols, and you produce a falsehood. Indeed, those you worship besides Allah do not possess for you [the power of] provision. So seek from Allah provision and worship Him and be grateful to Him. To Him you will be returned."

And if you [people] deny [the message]—already nations before you have denied. And there is not upon the Messenger except [the duty of] clear notification.()

Have they not considered how Allah begins creation and then repeats it? Indeed that, for Allah, is easy.

Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation [i.e., development]. Indeed Allah, over all things, is competent."

He punishes whom He wills and has mercy upon whom He wills , and to Him you will be returned.

And you will not cause failure [to Allah] upon the earth or in the heaven. And you have not other than Allah any protector or any helper.

And the ones who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and the meeting with Him—those have despaired of My mercy, and they will have a painful punishment. [A-Ankabut 16-23]

One nation means one religion
Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over it [i.e., the Scripture] except those who were given it – after the clear proofs came to them – out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path. [Al-Baqarah 213]

your partners with Allah are weaker than a spider's house
The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes [i.e., constructs] a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.

Indeed, Allah knows whatever thing they call upon other than Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

And these examples We present to the people, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.

Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth. Indeed in that is a sign for the believers.

Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do. [Al-Ankabut 41-45]

If the fly stole a thing from them, they can't return it
people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for it [i.e., that purpose]. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.() They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal.() Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might. [Al-Hajj 73-74]

Can those words be from other than Allah?
And if Allah had extended [excessively] provision for His servants, they would have committed tyranny throughout the earth. But He sends [it] down in an amount which He wills. Indeed He is, of His servants, Acquainted and Seeing.
And it is He who sends down the rain after they had despaired and spreads His mercy. And He is the Protector, the Praiseworthy.
And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent.
And whatever strikes you of disaster – it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much.
And you will not cause failure [to Allah]() upon the earth. And you have not besides Allah any protector or helper.
And of His signs are the ships in the sea, like mountains.
If He willed, He could still the wind and they would remain motionless on its surface. Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
Or He could destroy them() for what they earned; but He pardons much.
And [that is so] those who dispute concerning Our signs may know that for them there is no place of escape.
So whatever thing you have been given – it is but [for] enjoyment of the worldly life. But what is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who have believed and upon their Lord rely. [Ash-Shura 27-36]

Among the Signs of Mohammad's Prophethood
And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."

[It will be said to them], "And you have certainly come to Us alone [i.e., individually] as We created you the first time, and you have left whatever We bestowed upon you behind you. And We do not see with you your 'intercessors' which you claimed that they were among you associates [of Allah]. It has [all] been severed between you, and lost from you is what you used to claim." [Al-An'am 93-94]

Indeed, Allah is the cleaver of grain and the date seed. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living. That is Allah; so how are you deluded?

[He is] the cleaver of daybreak and has made the night for rest and the sun and moon for calculation. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

And it is He who has placed for you the stars that you may be guided by them through the darknesses of the land and sea. We have detailed the signs for a people who know.

And it is He who has produced you from one soul and [gave you] a place of dwelling and of storage. We have detailed the signs for a people who understand.

And it is He who sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby the growth of all things. We produce from it greenery from which We produce grains arranged in layers. And from the palm trees - from its emerging fruit are clusters hanging low. And [We produce] gardens of grapevines and olives and pomegranates, similar yet varied. Look at [each of] its fruit when it yields and [at] its ripening. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

But they have attributed to Allah partners - the jinn, while He has created them - and have fabricated for Him sons and daughters. Exalted is He and high above what they describe.

[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion [i.e., wife] and He created all things? And He is, of all things Knowing.

That is Allah, your Lord; there is no deity except Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He is Disposer of all things.

Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted. [Al-An'am 95-103]

Indeed, those you [polytheists] call upon besides Allah are servants [i.e., creations] like you. So call upon them and let them respond to you, if you should be truthful. [Al-A'raf 194]

Calling for monotheism is a sign of a true religion
Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion.

And I have been commanded to be the first [among you] of the Muslims."

Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."

Say, "Allah [alone] do I worship, sincere to Him in my religion,

So worship what you will besides Him." Say, "Indeed, the losers are the ones who will lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, that is the manifest loss." [Az-Zumar 11-15]

Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?

So be not impatient over them. We only count out [i.e., allow] to them a [limited] number.()

On the Day We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful as a delegation

And will drive the criminals to Hell in thirst

None will have [power of] intercession except he who had taken from the Most Merciful a covenant.() [Maryam 83-87]

What a great devine words
And to Madyan [We sent] their brother Shu'ayb, and he said, "O my people, worship Allah and expect the Last Day and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption."

But they denied him, so the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone.

And [We destroyed] 'Aad and Thamud, and it has become clear to you from their [ruined] dwellings. And Satan had made pleasing to them their deeds and averted them from the path, and they were endowed with perception.

And [We destroyed] Qarun and Pharaoh and Haman. And Moses had already come to them with clear evidences, and they were arrogant in the land, but they were not outrunners [of Our punishment].

So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.

The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes [i.e., constructs] a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.

Indeed, Allah knows whatever thing they call upon other than Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

And these examples We present to the people, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.

Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth. Indeed in that is a sign for the believers.

Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do. [Al-Ankabut 36-45]

التوقيع
أمير سدير غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس