عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #90
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية أمير سدير

تم شكره :  شكر 164 فى 141 موضوع
أمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura aboutأمير سدير has a spectacular aura about

رد: عضو في المنتدى اهتدى على يدية خلق كثير !!

مقال [ بشائر القرآن ] باللغة الإنجليزية

Quranic Glad-tidings

The Quran was Descended as a glad-tiding
And with the truth We have sent it [i.e., the Qur'an] down, and with the truth is has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. [Al-Isra' 105]

So, [O Muhammad], We have only made it [i.e., the Qur'an] easy in your tongue [i.e., the Arabic language] that you may give good tidings thereby to righteous and warn thereby a hostile people. [Maryam 97]

These are the verse of the wise() Book,
As guidance and mercy for the doers of good
Who establish prayer and give zakah, and they, of the Hereafter, are certain [in faith]. [Luqman 2-4]

The believers rejoice when the verses are revealed
And whenever a surah is revealed, there are among them [i.e., the hypocrites] those who say," Which of you has this increased faith?" As for those who believed, it has increased them in faith, while they are rejoicing.
But as for those in whose hearts is disease, it has [only] increased them in evil [ in addition] to their evil.() And they will have died while they are disbelievers. [At-Tawbah 124-125]

And for all religion We have appointed a rite [of sacrifice]() that they may mention the name of Allah over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. For your god is one God, so to Him submit. And, [O Muhammad], give good tidings to the humble [before their Lord]

Who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts are fearful, and [to] the patient over what has afflicted them, and the establishers of prayer and those who spend form what We have provided them. [Al-Hajj 34-35]

And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect among every nation a witness over them from themselves [i.e., their prophet]. And We will bring you, [O Muhammad], as a witness over these [i.e., your nation]. And We have sent down to you the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.() [An-Nahl 89]

Glad-tidings to the righteous
Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve –

Those who believed and were fearing Allah.

For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. No change is there in the words [ i.e., decrees] of Allah. That is what is the great attainment. [Yunus 62-64]

Warning and preaching are the mission of the prophets
And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners. So whoever believes and reforms – there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

But those who deny Our verses – the punishment will touch them for their defiant disobedience. [Al-An'am 48-49]

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment—only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way." [Al-Furqan 56-57]

Mankind was [of] one religions [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over it [i.e., the Scripture] except those who were given it – after the clear proofs came to them – out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path. [Al-Baqarah 213]

[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant [Muhammad] the Book and has not made therein any crookedness.()

[He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward [i.e., Paradise]

In which they will remain forever

And to warn those who say, "Allah has taken a son."

They have no knowledge of it,() nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie. [Al-Kahf 1-5]

[We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allah after the messengers. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and wise.
But Allah bears witness to that which He has revealed to you. He has sent it down with His knowledge, and the angels bear witness [as well]. And sufficient is Allah as Witness.[An-Nisa' 165-166]

Glad-tidings of Allah's support to the believers
[Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, "Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another."

And Allah made it not but good tidings and so that your hearts would be assured thereby. And victory is not but from Allah. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. [Al-Anfal 9-10]

Glad-tidings of Paradise and eternal bliss
And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide with therein eternally. [Al-Baqarah 25]

And we will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. [Al-Baqarah 155-157]

The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah. And it is those who are the attainers [of success].

Their Lord gives them good tidings of mercy from Him and approval and of gardens for them wherein is enduring pleasure.

[They will be] abiding therein forever. Indeed, Allah has with Him a great reward. [At-Tawbah 20-22]

Glad-tidings to the martyrs in heaven
And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,
Rejoicing in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His bounty, and they receive good tidings about those [to be martyred] after them who have not yet joined them – that there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
They receive good tidings of favor from Allah and bounty and [of the fact] that Allah does not allow the reward of believers to be lost – [Al-'Imran 169-171]

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment. [At-Tawbah 111]

Bad -tidings to the hypocrites and the disbelievers in Hell
Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment –
Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power?] But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely. [An-Nisa' 138-139]

Those who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and kill the prophets without right and kill those who order justice from among the people – give them tidings of a painful punishment.

They are the ones whose deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and for them there will be no helpers. [Al-'Imran 21-22]

And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech() to mislead others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and who takes it [i.e., His way] in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.

And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them, as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment. [Luqman 6-7]

Bad-tidings to the blockers of charity and deprivers of the needy
O you who have believed, indeed many of the scholars and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly() and avert [them] from the way of Allah. And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah – give them tidings of a painful punishment.

The Day when it() will be heated in the fire of Hell and seared therewith will be their foreheads, their flanks, and their backs, [it will be said], "This is what you hoarded for yourselves, so taste what you used to hoard." [At-Tawbah 34-35]

التوقيع
أمير سدير غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس